Sutras of a Winesoaked Buddha

Dispatches from the Rucksack Revolution

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Short term goals. (boring)

I've hear a lot lately that if you write something down your more likely to accomplish what you want to do. I think that if my friends and family, not to mention some of cute girls, read it that will just make it even more likely to happen. So here's the short term list:

1). Fix the button on my orange shirt. It’s old, out of fashion, and a bit worn out but I’m loyal to that shirt, I have the string, I have the time, I have the button. Fix the fucking shirt.

2) Go to a museum, buy the t-shirt. If you can’t remember the last museum you went to, you’re a philistine, it's just that simple. Plus talking about museums in far away places is pretty cool. I guess I went to a small art gallery in Tokyo a couple weeks ago, but it's different. I still I gotta go to a museum. My mom and my grandpa are in Osaka this weekend, anybody know a good museum there?

3) Stop eating so much goddamn chocolate. I’m relapsing. I read somewhere that crack dealers do their best business in autumn.

4) Speaking of relapse, I need get a haircut. I look like teenwolf again.

5) Give Kakuda-sensei more slack. She’s trying her best.

6) Download more reggae. Winter’s right around the corner.

7) Less ‘sorries’ more ‘thank you’s’.

Seven will do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

If seven's enough deadly sins then it's enough goals for you. Better luck than I had sticking to my goals and timeline plan, although things are getting better.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Winesoaked Buddha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home