Sutras of a Winesoaked Buddha

Dispatches from the Rucksack Revolution

Monday, March 13, 2006

Painfully Familiar

Damn you FOX network. And not for the normal political reasons. Apparently, they are aware that I am a modern hero and have decided to create a show in my likeness. Free Ride. It’s about a strapping young lad from rural America that graduated from my alma mater UC Santa Barbara. he's pretty cool but he decides to move in with his parents while he decides what he wants to do.

In the first episode he buys an air mattress.

***Shutter***


.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

if he starts lounging in the bathtub and eating chocolate, then you know someone is spying on you!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Winesoaked Buddha said...

I don't eat chocolate and 'lounge' in my bathtub. I may be eating chocolate, but my tub is hardly big enough to 'lounge' in. It's more 'linger' than 'lounge'.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue for royalties!!!!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home