Sutras of a Winesoaked Buddha

Dispatches from the Rucksack Revolution

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Disjointed Sentences.

The weekend began as they do. And I got pretty drunk at a 'family resturant' and wandered around the city drinking and getting my beatnik ramble on. Then I ran into a French dude I kinda knew and drank with him, my friend Lucy, and some random Japanese people. It was that kind of bizarre weekend so this blog consists of disjointed sentences from disjointed weekend.

Lets Olympic.

At the combini I bought the Great Escape on DVD. Leading to the natural question, which would you rather fight: Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, or Steve McQueen. Answer McQueen.

Topics most often discussed:

DVDA: arrangement possibilities and recruitment,
Beegers,
Levels of formality in the introduction to Budakke candidate. Do you bow? who arranges it?
The need and type of myths needed in globalized society.
weed.

Drew: “Dude this shit is filthy,” referring to some crunk-as-hell beat with a dude slurring out the lyrics, ”your mother, your father, I fucked your sister,” or something to that general effect.

After listening to crunk you can actually feel yourself losing you education.

Moreover, we got all these crazy expensive quasi-useful degrees and when we graduate we want to go to Australia to pick fruit.

I walked by a random old ass car with nobody in it and took a leak. When I finished my business and walked passed said car it started on its own. A few hours later, while standing around drinking a beer in front of an Okonomiyaki restaurant, a slight zephyr blew by. This slight breeze managed to knock over a huge (6 ft x 2 ft x 2 ft) box shaped glass sign not 5 feet away from me. I wasn’t hurt or anything, but I did convince me that I’m in fact a powerful X-man whose phychokenitic powers need cultivation.

Yuji: “Dude she just eye fucked the shit out of me.” Referring to Japanese High School student. There were many young (too young and too unattractive) girls on the street after dark in Nigitta.

On the slopes:
‘Dude I just lost my Ipod!’
‘What color is it’?
‘White’

Yeah but superior toilet technology is no reason to stay another year’

‘Will loses 2 crunk-points for bringing homemade granola… it’s fucking good though’

‘…That Iranian dude… what’s his name…Armani Jihad or whatever.’

so thats what I remember.

What's going on this weekend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Karouac and Burroughs rolled into one. That is so choice.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home