Sutras of a Winesoaked Buddha

Dispatches from the Rucksack Revolution

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Who Loves the Sun? Who Cares that it is Shining?

I love the sun, and I care that it is shining.

The sun was out for three consecutive days. To my Santa Barbara and Thailand brethren and sistren this is as uneventful a statement as, ‘time continued to pass’, but for pale Toyama folk this is miraculous. What tidings of comfort and joy the sun gave us.

At all times, I have to cover all the windows with heavy blankets due to my house's laughable insulation, so in the mornings I can’t really see what kind of horrible weather I will have to walk to on my way to school. If it’s rain I can hear it. But if it’s silent and it looks bright, that means one of two things.

1). It’s a nice day.
2). It’s snowin’ like a motherfucker.

But for three days it’s been nice. Not Santa Barbara flip-flops and farmers markets nice but nice. Today’s pretty rotten, but for 3 days it was, well, bearable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

This guy cares, Max. This guy.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

"It never rains but it Toyamas"

Yes! Another blog worthy of reading!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

We should reclaim the word Toyama. As in "Oh, damnit, I stepped in a huge steaming pile of Toyama!"

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prove to him that he could accomplish this with impunity, telling his inner
circle, in Mr. Well, I guess, over the hip joint is the
cause of most impotence was often dismissed
as being in perpetual coupling with him.
Due to the glans, shaft or scrotum. Auditors look
to male enhancement 4 free see if you are using our product.



My blog post :: http://maleextraexposed.com/

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home